Frequently asked questions
Video: How to retrieve a fault recording (OPG) in SFT2841 from the Sepam Series 20, 40,60 and 80 Relay?
29 September 2021
How to retrieve a disturbance recording from a Sepam relay using SFT2841.
Sepam Series 80
Sepam Series 60
Sepam Series 40
Sepam Series 20
Steps to retrieve fault recording in SFT2841: (Note: Screen Caps may appear differently depending on Sepam series)
1. Verify communication between PC and Sepam. This indicator is located on the bottom left-hand side of SFT2841 window.
2. Click on "fault recording" located on the Menu bar.
3. Select the desired waveform based on the date/time and then click on the "retrieve" button.
4. Select the save location and click "save"
5. SFT2841 will take some time to download the OPG (fault recording). After the download is complete, you can use SFT2826 or equivalent to view the waveform capture.
Please see the following video for walk through instructions.