Setting up a dashboard view without logging into Web Applications.
EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert 8.x , EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert 9.0
Power Monitoring Expert
User requires setup of dashboards in a data presentation environment.
1. Log into PME Web Applications by navigating to (https://[SERVERNAME]/web) or using (https://localhost/web) directly from the server.
2. Select the 'Dashboards' tab and open the 'Slideshow Manager' by clicking on the
icon found in the 'Dashboard Library'.
3. Click on 'Add Slideshow' to define a slideshow 'Name' and add Dashboards to the playlist. Select the slide transition time at the bottom of the window and click OK.
4. Within the Slideshow Manager window, highlight the created Dashboard Playlist and click on 'Share'.
5. A URL to access the dashboard slideshow directly is generated. Copy the URL into the web browser's address bar to access the dashboard slideshow.
A client browser must be able to access the slideshow URL. (Do not use 'localhost' in the URL).
The following video demonstrates this procedure: